CBF is accountable to a panel of advisory elders for guidance and accountability until CBF grows to the maturity of having a plurality of elders/pastors. The current advisory panel includes:
Patrick Belvill, Th.D
President Emeritus, Tyndale Theological Seminary and Biblical Institute
Pastor, Tyndale Bible Church
J. Trent Boyd
West Buxton Baptist Church
Grace Bible Church
Beth Haven Church
Allan Henderson, Ed.D
Entrepeneur, Educator, and Author
Steve Spurlin, DTS, PhD
Cornerstone Bible Church
Don Trest, DMin
Bible Fellowship Church
Pastor, Fellowship Church
President, Missouri Baptist Convention
Dr. Christopher Cone
Christopher Cone, ThD, PhD, PhD, is leading the CBF plant, focusing on Bible teaching and leadership development. He also serves as an executive and professor in higher education, has authored and edited eighteen books, and has served in various other leadership and pastoral roles. You can learn more about Dr. Cone here.
Dr. Cone is helping to lead CBF through two phases:
- CBF launches online meetings, welcoming all who wish to learn and grow through an online fellowship focused on the interactive teaching of the Bible.
- CBF identifies at least seven advisory elders for guidance and accountability until CBF grows to the maturity of having a plurality of elders/pastors.
- CBF focuses on identifying and developing a plurality of leaders to mirror Biblical examples of church leadership.
- CBF supplements the online fellowship with local assemblies meeting locally in diverse geographical locations as appointed leaders are able to support that growth and function.
- The initial local (brick and mortar) fellowship launch is planned for Fort Dodge, Iowa, at the Vyrsity Innovation Center.